For those of you know about my upcoming Zambia trip (we currently have six days left before we're scheduled to leave), I have a quick prayer request.
The airline we will be using between London and Lusaka, Zambia is currently operating under a strike by its flight crews. Fun, fun. So until June 9th, most flights from British Airways are cancelled. Just for the record, we were scheduled to fly from London to Lusaka on June 2nd.
British strikes apparently don't work like American ones- over here, workers will strike until they reach an amicable agreement. Over there, they strike until a certain date, then try to resolve things. So until June 9th, we will be unable to get onto our flight to Lusaka.
Please pray that will this will all work out and that we will be able to find a way to get to Zambia. Right now it's looking like we may take a couple round-about routes, because BA is running a few flights to a few destinations. So please pray that this will get resolved, and that if it's God's will, we will be able to embark on a plane in six days.
Thank you all.
22) What character in any movie or book, would you say is the MOST like you?
Hmm...that's a toughie. I'm really a variety...there's Satara in my book. I have the attitude. ^.^ I look like Anne from Anne of Green Gables...
23) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Hmm....not much, I don't think. I'd get braces. ^.^
24) As a child, what was one thing that always frightened you? This could be something real or imagined! :)
Scenes in movies. Seriously. It could be the most innocuous thing- like the hag in Snow White always creeped me out. Stuff like that.
25) What's your life motto?
"I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me." yes, that is a Bible verse. But hey, I like it. >.>
26) As you're sitting in café, you're given a note: "It's in your best interests to meet me at 7 P.M. tonight, alone, at Pine and 4th." How would you react?
Kinda freak out, then arrange to have a friend drive me and sit a block away. I'd also carry a gun if at all possible and make sure I was brushed up on my karate. ^.^
27) Name seven of your favourite books.
28) Name your absolute favourite font (you can have more than one though)!
Um...don't think I have one.
29) Have you ever cried over...a book or a movie?
I've come close. And I think I did cry over one once...I can't remember what it was now, though...
30) What's something that's brought you so much comfort?
31) Describe what you would call a perfect moment.
That second right before I drop off to sleep is always great...
32) What's the fastest you've ever read?
I've read books in an hour. Little books, about the size of a Percy Jackson book... XD
33) What's your favorite book/movie genre?
34) Do you say one word a lot just because of the way it sounds? If so, what's the word?
Meningococcal. Or indubitably.
35) What's something you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving?
Twilight. Sort of. I said I'd hate it, but I sort of like it now. Okay, I admit, I like it a lot. Yeah. ^.^
36)Do you prefer British or American spellings of words (ex: the British favourite to the American favorite)
It depends. I like the British spelling of 'center' ('centre') and meter ('metre') better than their American equivalents...
37) List a few of your favourite names.
Naria- it's a made up name I thought of this morning. Yeah. And I like the name Elias for a boy...
38) What is your favourite movie?
Hmm...I can't pick. Really.
39) Imagine you're writing a story, and one of your characters keeps something buried in a box where no one will find it. What's in the box and what's its significance?
It's a necklace and it came from his/her mother/grandmother/other woman in his family whom he loves. Either that or he's a pirate and it's his loot. One or the other.
40) Was this boring? (be honest! :)
I'm not entirely sure how to do all this but I thought I should try to do something haha. WELL, HI. What are some of your view on how America/the World is doing? I believe most of us are lost in sin, and I know we need Jesus, right? Well before you do anything think "What would Jesus do?" "would this make him sad?" remember all he has done for you before you let that word slip or that snide comment or before you litter or when you are tempted to break a rule. Well thats all for now. Love ya! ~H