Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tag- inspired designs

Yes, this is utter fluff. Enjoy. ^.^

1) What's your all time favourite blog/blogger?
There's so many good blogs. I can't decide. Just look at my following list. You'll see quite a few I enjoy, LOL

2) How do you personally define forgiveness?
A tough question...I'd say forgiveness is probably, ultimately, forgetting something someone has done to you for no reason other than the fact that it's the right thing to do. Forgiving someone because you have to isn't true forgiveness, for instance.

3) What object of your possession has the most sentimental value in your eyes?
Probably my fishbowl. Yeah, I'm a nerd. I know. But I've had three Betta fish, one of whom lived for more than two and a half years. He was my little buddy. :))

4) What song do you consider your personal theme song?
The Darth Vader theme in Star Wars. ^.^

5) Do the opinions of others about you really matter to you?
Sometimes. It depends on who it is. If it's someone who isn't Godly or something, then no. I don't really care. But if it's someone who I respect or look up to, then yes.

6) Do you ever make up words?
All the time.

7) Off the top of your head, do you know what your middle name means? (You can look it up though! :)
...No. However, I looked it up, and 'Denae' is a form of 'Danae', who was the mother of Perseus (who was also a son of Zeus). Yeah.

8) What's s something that never fails to make you smile?
ihazcheezburger.com LOL JK, JK! I would have to say probably my little sister, Sweet Cheeks. She's hilarious. ^.^

9) What person has touched your heart the most?
Hmm...I dunno. :P

10) Give a scene in a book where you really understood what the author was trying to convey.
Seriously? I don't remember. :P

11) What do you think of HTML? Is it the ENEMY or your friend?
It depends on what time of the day it is...

12) What person comments the most consistently on your blog?
On my personal blog, Cassie.

13) Who is your personal hero/heroine (fiction or real, or both) ? Why?
Hmm...I like Lizzy Bennet. Does that count? ^.^

14) Are you curious or are you satisfied knowing that "that's just the way it is"?
I am extremely curious. I can't let stuff slide by very often- I have to know what makes it go, etc. etc. However, I'm not a very hands-on person. For instance, I'd prefer to read a book about how a clock works than take one apart. >.>

15) List the your top 5 favorite songs. Do they have anything in common? Why do you love them?
Oh wow. Lesse'....



  1. Does Anybody Hear Her - Casting Crowns (one about how there are people in the church nobody talks to, and why? We're Christians, supposed to love people in Christ, not ostracize them.
  2. If We Are the Body - Casting Crowns (this is a powerful song.)
  3. New Soul - Yael Naim (this is just a cute song.)
  4. Be Thou My Vision - not sure (love this one. It's old fashioned, hymn, etc., and I love that, and the words are powerful, too.)
  5. I Will Rise - Chris Tomlin (This song is great.)
16) Do you ever get into arguments with...your characters? (that's if you write a book :). And if you don't write, do you think you would?
I do. All the time. Mainly about why in the world I do certain things to them.

17) While reading a book or watching a movie, were you ever blown away by an unexpected plot twist? What was it and how did you react?
I don't remember.

18) What's your personal opinion of i-designs? (orignal, I know, but I really want to know! :)
I likes it. Especially the free stuff. :))

19) What's your favourite color combinations?
I like light-and-dark combinations. Like white and black, dark blue and light blue, etc.

20) What's your favourite comic book series?
Um....I don't really read comic books all that much.

21) What is the oldest book you've read? How old was it? (By old, I mean, like antique books...the manuscript doesn't have to be old, just the copy of it. :)
Um...dunno that I've ever actually read an old-old-book. I mean, I've read manuscripts that are old. The Iliad is probably the oldest book that I've read, but I haven't read an old copy of it, if you know what I mean...

22) What character in any movie or book, would you say is the MOST like you?
Hmm...that's a toughie. I'm really a variety...there's Satara in my book. I have the attitude. ^.^ I look like Anne from Anne of Green Gables...

23) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Hmm....not much, I don't think. I'd get braces. ^.^

24) As a child, what was one thing that always frightened you? This could be something real or imagined! :)
Scenes in movies. Seriously. It could be the most innocuous thing- like the hag in Snow White always creeped me out. Stuff like that.

25) What's your life motto?
"I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me." yes, that is a Bible verse. But hey, I like it. >.>

26) As you're sitting in café, you're given a note: "It's in your best interests to meet me at 7 P.M. tonight, alone, at Pine and 4th." How would you react?
Kinda freak out, then arrange to have a friend drive me and sit a block away. I'd also carry a gun if at all possible and make sure I was brushed up on my karate. ^.^

27) Name seven of your favourite books.

  1. Captain Blood - Rafael Sabatini (long time favorite. Pirates. :)))) )
  2. The Secret Sentry - um...can't remember the author's name (It's about the National Security Agency (NSA). Pretty cool. *delighted grin*)
  3. Fairest - Gail Carson Levine (my favorite of her books)
  4. I Kissed Dating Goodbye - Josh Harris (major favorite)
  5. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen (amazing book, and my favorite of hers)
  6. Jane Eyre - Bronte (which one I don't remember. However I like this book.)
  7. Naked Economics - can't remember the author... (so yes, I'm a geek. Be quiet. This was an awesome book.)

28) Name your absolute favourite font (you can have more than one though)!
Um...don't think I have one.

29) Have you ever cried over...a book or a movie?
I've come close. And I think I did cry over one once...I can't remember what it was now, though...


30) What's something that's brought you so much comfort?
???

31) Describe what you would call a perfect moment.
That second right before I drop off to sleep is always great...

32) What's the fastest you've ever read?
I've read books in an hour. Little books, about the size of a Percy Jackson book... XD

33) What's your favorite book/movie genre?
Action/Adventure. Definitely.

34) Do you say one word a lot just because of the way it sounds? If so, what's the word?
Meningococcal. Or indubitably.

35) What's something you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving?
Twilight. Sort of. I said I'd hate it, but I sort of like it now. Okay, I admit, I like it a lot. Yeah. ^.^

36)Do you prefer British or American spellings of words (ex: the British favourite to the American favorite)
It depends. I like the British spelling of 'center' ('centre') and meter ('metre') better than their American equivalents...

37) List a few of your favourite names.
Naria- it's a made up name I thought of this morning. Yeah. And I like the name Elias for a boy...

38) What is your favourite movie?
Hmm...I can't pick. Really.

39) Imagine you're writing a story, and one of your characters keeps something buried in a box where no one will find it. What's in the box and what's its significance?
It's a necklace and it came from his/her mother/grandmother/other woman in his family whom he loves. Either that or he's a pirate and it's his loot. One or the other.

40) Was this boring? (be honest! :)
Um...not really.

~Liberty

post signature

No comments: