Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Practicing? Maybe?

post signatureI'm not entirely sure how to do all this but I thought I should try to do something haha. WELL, HI. What are some of your view on how America/the World is doing? I believe most of us are lost in sin, and I know we need Jesus, right? Well before you do anything think "What would Jesus do?" "would this make him sad?" remember all he has done for you before you let that word slip or that snide comment or before you litter or when you are tempted to break a rule. Well thats all for now. Love ya! ~H

1 comment:

megan kristine said...

I'm happy to see that you've posted! :)
Luv ya!

~Megan