Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Love of our Father

I believe this is my first post on this blog! :D First, thank you Megan for this blog and sharing what you have been learning. Also, writing out Bible verses of encouragement that have been a blessing to me to read, and I know other readers have been blessed by them as well. God bless you, dear sister!

Recently, God has shown me the incredible love He has for me. He loves me for who I am; not how other people view me, but how God views me. His love reaches to the skies! In Psalm 139, it mentions how we are "fearfully and wonderfully made". He so enjoys spending time talking with His children. He desires us to stop what we are doing in the day--sit at His feet. Do you not believe that He cries with us when we are upset? Do you not think that spending time with the Creator of the Universe is a waste of  your time? Oh, I pray that we will have such a deep love for our Savior, our Abba Daddy, that it will spill over on others. Those who know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior are His princesses and daughters of the King. If you do not know Jesus in this way, and are keeping your eyes, that God made in the first place, away from the ultimate Truth, come to Him today. He is calling you, His beautiful daughter. 

Love in Christ Alone,
Rachel M. from Hopejourney

1 comment:

megan kristine said...

Great post Rachel!

~Megan