Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do All to the Glory of God...

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
I Corinthians 10:13

post signature

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com