Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do All to the Glory of God...

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
I Corinthians 10:13

post signature

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Grant-Grey Guda said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey