Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prayers Needed

My mom got admitted to the hospital this morning; they think she might have a kidney stone, but as of thirty minutes ago, they hadn't actually done a test yet or anything. But please just pray that it will turn out to be nothing, and if it is something, that it will be easily taken care of. :)

~Liberty

post signature

2 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

Will be praying
I hope she will be feeling better soon.I am also going to Hospital next week for a suprapubic catheter operation,I could have something wrong with my bladder/kidney.
Zara

megan kristine said...

Hey, Liberty... I'm really, really sorry about your mom! I hope she gets better really soon!!!!! I'm going to be making a button up top for a prayer page, so each of us will have a post where we add new stuff when ever it needs to be prayed for and remove stuff when god has answered it! You (and your mom) and in my prayers daily,
Megan