Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Thursday, May 28, 2009

No posting?

As so in my last post I explained about my Bible camp. Well starting June 7th - June 28th I will not be posting anything on any of my blogs. In this post I am also speaking for my sister Marissa. We will be at MWBC. So it will be up to my fellow Co-writers to Be posting those 3 weeks while My sister and I are away. I would also like any of the Co-writers to let me know (by e-mailing me: jennaandme@gmail.com) if they will be gone, too. I may post a few more time before June 7th, But if not: I thank all of my Co-writers, followers, and visitors too. For reading this blog, let it encourage you and lead you to god. 
Thank you all,
Megan †

No comments: