Nothing is Impossible


I'm possible


(i'm possible - impossible)

Become a Member!

Want to become an author too?
Email Your e-mail me your name and blogger e-mail address at jennaandme@gmail.com

:*:*:*:*: Prayer Pages :*:*:*:*:

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks Sarah Grace!

Sarah Grace has decided to STOP being and author to Faith Around The World. School is starting up and it was going to be hard for her to post (as it will be for all of us also!) It was such a blessing to have her as an author when we did. So I just wanted to say thanks to sarah grace for being a wonderful author! I do not take the fact that you (sarah grace) decided to stop being an author, because I totally understand, but if you ever want to be an author again I'd be happy to have you!

Thanks Sarah Grace!

~Megan


No comments: